The Upper Peninsula is growing… and it’s no wonder considering our proactive approach to all the obstacles 2020 has thrown our way. The United States is shifting away from the metropolitan buzz and back to the quiet hum of solitude.
Did you know in the last decade, Michigan’s manufacturing, transport/warehousing, finance and insurance, enterprise management, health care, arts, entertainment, recreation, tech, and entrepreneurial ecosystems have all seen substantial growth? There has never been a better time to live in the pristine landmass we call the Upper Peninsula. Return North wants to match talented individuals with opportunities in their field by bringing employers digitally to their door.
Return North is a professional career reception aiming to match Upper Peninsula employers searching for talent with candidates looking to cozy into their culture.
If you are a business looking for talent and you would like to register a Booth please click HERE
If you would like to attend this event as an attendee, please register by clicking HERE
- The event will take place on Tuesday, November 17th from 3-7 pm
- It will be a Virtual recruitment event, utilizing the Brazen platform (see http://www.Brazen.com)
- This event will partner with other similar recruitment events taking place on different days that week across the state of Michigan.
- Marketing efforts will attract both in-state and out of state attendees!
- By having this event the week before Thanksgiving, we hope to attract follow-up, in-person interviews, or site visits the week of Thanksgiving.
- We will be supporting all businesses in the Upper Peninsula for this event, which means that booth availability for businesses will be limited!
If you are a UP business or someone interested in attending and would like to know more, for now, please contact Jason (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nicole (email@example.com). Otherwise, keep visiting this site and our social media pages as the event details continue to develop.
Interested in Sponsoring this event? Let us know!
Remote Workers Welcome!
Do you or your spouse have the ability to work remotely? If you are seeking affordable housing and appreciate living in a place with ubiquitous natural beauty that has no congestion and low crime, the Keweenaw may be one of the coolest places you have never heard of before! For more on this perspective, take a closer look at remoteworkforcekeweenaw.com, their Facebook Page, YouTube channel, and their very popular Pinterest site for more information, videos, and photos of the Upper Peninsula.
ABOUT RETURN NORTH
RETURN NORTH is a professional career reception aiming to match Upper Peninsula employers searching for talent with candidates looking to take their careers back to the place they love. Return North is a collaborative effort between the MTEC SmartZone and Innovate Marquette SmartZone.